First time I came to Vegas was in 2008 I think. I am really delighted to have been invited to teach this year.
I had a hard time coming up with a project that was fun to make and interesting too. My first aim was playing with color mixes and looking for new shapes. I fiddled around and made funny earrings. But, as earrings took more time than we actually get, I changed my project to this pendant, which is greatly inspired by the earrings.
Hope you'll like it too. Here's what you'll need for this class :
- circle cutters of different sizes
- makin's extruder with the clay core adaptor
- black buna cord 2mm thick
- round glass beads of different sizes
- white oil or acrylic paint
- coarse, medium and thin sanding block or paper
The clay will be provided by Van Aken