Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Judy's Class - "Spring-y" Bracelets


I've been feeling quite "Spring-Y" lately. I know the class will be in the fall, but these would make wonderful Christmas gifts! In my class you will learn the secrets to making these "springy" bracelets, complemented with perfectly formed striped balls. I made a necklace with the leftovers that you can see on my flickr site.


For this class you will need:

Clay tool box (blade, pasta machine, acrylic rod)
Extruder with small (not tiny) spaghetti disk (I will have some to use)
Thin metal double pointed knitting needles 2mm (I will bring some to use, but these are great, I use them for so many things!) You could substitute wooden skewers. You can buy them at polymer clay express under the tools section (about midway down the page)
fluffy paintbrush (any size will do)

No comments:

Post a Comment