I'm in the middle of making some class samples for the Carnival and I just noticed, that I forgot something on the materials list.
Please everybody: bring a light bulb to bake on. We need it for the clasp beads.
So this is the updated materials list:
- Pasta machine
- Acrylic rod
- Rigid and flexible blade
- Craft knife or scalpel
- Cookie cutters (about 1 inch wide - round, triangular, square)
- A very small round cutter (for example a 3-4 mm Kemper Kutter)
- Texture plates or stamps
- Wet sanding paper (400-2000 grit)
- Cylindrical baking mold (empty tin or soda can)
- 20 inches of black 3 mm buna cord
- Super glue
- Flush cutters
- Round nose pliers
- Flat nose pliers
- Hand drill with a 1 mm and 3mm drill bit
- Head pins (0.8 - 1 mm)
- Small chain (like a necklace extension chain, 2 inches)
- Light bulb
See you all very soon!