We'll need these materials:
- Drinking straws (several diameters, from very small to quite big, would be perfect!).
- Several big, round cookie cutters: the smallest of these, at least big enough for your hand to fit in and comfortably pass through. The others, 1/2 inch approx. bigger than the small one in diameter (just one teasing hint: these won't touch the clay!).
- Blade (Kato NuBlade is by far the best in the market).
- Xacto knife.
- Needle tool.
- Pasta machine (no... really? I can't believe you).
- Carving tools (the ones by Kato are amaaaazing, love them all!).
- Sandpaper: coarse + medium + fine (we'll always wear a mask for these).
There are some other surprise materials, but I will take them for you. Just to keep the thrill... wait and see... LOL!
Can't wait to see you all!!